How To Do My To Do
So…what’s on your list this week? I have been asked, in the next two weeks to…
1. Determine the fireplace style
2. Pick all the lighting, interior and exterior
3. Decide on the front door, interior doors and interior windows.
4. Figure out low-voltage for the house (that’s security, A/V controls, lighting controls, computer network, etc)
5. Choose attic ladder system
6. Select water softening/purification systems
7. Confirm plumbing fixtures
8. Finalize garage doors.
Also lurking in the not so distant future: flooring (tile, carpet, wood) and landscaping prep. Yes, I love it. But it is a little overwhelming. I am reminded of the elephant i ate in another post! If you don’t hear from me, either here, on Facebook or in person, you’ll know why!
In the meantime, enjoy these photos of our progress. The snow is melting so everything is a muddy mess. But it was great walking through the rooms today
Posted on March 11, 2014, in Uncategorized and tagged interior doors. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment