I am a tad depressed this morning. Got the word yesterday that, due to Mother Nature, and subsequent road restrictions, we will be two months late on our move in. They are shooting for September 30 right ow. That means no summer in the new house, setting up for my Halloween party while unpacking moving boxes, missing all the home buyers that want to be in a new home before school starts. The builders are bummed, and I know they are doing all they can, but we are basically stymied until MNDOT opens the roads again. Technically, that should be May 1, but, due to our frigid snowy winter, and our unseasonably cold snowy spring, will probably be delayed 2 weeks. Ugh.
But hey, the doggy door arrived yesterday, so that’s progress, right?